AMI 6.25% 17.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Kairos & Dargues drilling delivers high grade results, page-7

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3890
    You are right Gain7, the other projects look excellent, but the market seems to be concerned about Dargues and is watching it closely.

They paid a motza for Dargues in the hope that they would find a lot more gold through exploration, and then push it to 100k ozpa, but so far it's been disappointing and is just eating up all the cash and profits from the other projects.

In reality, it was only worth half of what they paid for it. I would have thought that experienced businessmen would have known this.

Now they are under the pump, because as we saw evidenced today on market, the price is not going to move up, despite great results in the other projects, until they get some bonanza grades from Dargues.

The nightmare would be if they spend many millions over the next 2 years on Dargues and get nowhere, and all that money and time would have been wasted and lost, and they then won't be able to sell it for much, they'd effectively just have to write off the losses. That's the stage I suppose when the people who approved the purchase leave the company, that's what usually happens with small caps.

Anyway, for now, there is only one main thing this company needs, some great exploration results at Dargues !!!

So get smart you jackass's and drill, drill drill - in the right places, with your fingers and toes crossed.

I really hope something turns up, and soon. Maybe they need to do some lateral thinking, and try some left-field ideas. I'd hate to see one gold project kill a company, look at AIS (very good geologists), when they purchased their gold project that is similar to Dargues, their share price went from 5c to 17c - so what's wrong with Dargues and the exploration geologists team here?

Who is going to make Dargues succeed for them (and us)?

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $287.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $398.7K 2.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 472362 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 694292 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.