KAI 9.09% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Kairos Discovers Gold in Pilbara Conglomerates, page-119

1. 6,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191
    Get ovet yourself dollars. I qualified my calc as being 'not very accurate'. You really are criticising an unpolished turd.

My assumption of flat particles ia exactly that, an assumption that the particles are flakes. Flakes are not flat?

I do not claim to be a metallurgist with years of experience. That is a demonstrable fact.

Your comment about rounding. Who cares? It's a basic calc.

Your comments about density terminolgy. Semantics.

As for ADV - go back and read my contribution. The evidence, i.e. share price, supports my sentiment. It does not support the ADV bulls, which clearly you are. As for your implied threat by the disgruntled ADV board members. Please, give me a break. Again, the SP indicates a less than stellar performance by the board. Shareholders have every right to criticise the board. Just like you have every right to criticise me. Or is this a one way street for you?

For someone who has me on ignore you sure spend a lot of time reading my posts and responding.

As for all your social concern about sarcasm, young men, disrespect. How old are you?

P.S. I'll head for the door when I'm good and ready. I trust you will be there to hand me my jacket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.393K 132.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6775328 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1239969 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.