ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    Perhaps it is a wise step ..which I have done again and for those who haven't seen it at all ..to take the time to watch the Crux interview conducted by Matt Gordon with Nic from about a month . Here's the link below :
    I really like Matt ..and some of his "desk "interviews go for around 40 minutes , and with cold hard comapny facts in front of him, he can be quite forthright in his questioning . As I see it , this was much more of a "curbsite" introductory interview .
    With due respect , I thought Nic presented the ALK "introduction "very well ..and without going thru it minute by minute /line by line ..the clear objective of being at the Conference , was to present/talk to attendees to make them aware "and watch what ALKANE we're doing '!
    Different perspectives ...depends on how you want to read the room , I guess !
    From about the 8 minute mark ..Nic responds to the question of what tools does he ( Nic ) have to do that , and ( basically) they are two fold
    1) Bringing the upscaled Tomingley production into operation ,so as to substantially improve the bottom line
    2) Boda /Kaiser --get the upscaled resource to a position , where the PEA is done ..and the alternatives can be assessed by ALK and its of a size and quality ( Tier1 ) where international Fund Managers ( or companies ) want to be a part of it .

It might have been appropriate for Nic to "squeeze in " , that there are a hell of a lot of targets we have that potentially can see both Tomingley and Boda expanding further once we get these two initial bases ( as above ) set ....had that question been posed , and it hindsight ,responded with it anyhow . But the "conservative "way , was to not gild the lily and just prove ALK can deliver on (1) and (2) first .
    As to the RED CLOUD interview --these are seriously wealthy and highly successful men over many years in the Mining Industry ...who have and are currently participating in evolving Mining Companies , in an evolving mining Industry .,,,as is ALK in starting its "next growth stage ".

Each of us can form their own views and take-aways ...but I expect ( and hope ) there is a FURTHER Crux interview say 4 months or so from now ..where there will be much more "hard evidence" for Matt and Nic to debate .As I have done on many paste occasions , we can become jaundiced when price movement is not responding , and its appropriate to question whether the right catylists are still there As I said in the earlier post today ..my opinion is that ALK has double downed positive in this calender year ! There are some things I would like to see change --but that's another story , not the operating nor operational fundamentals !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.