ALK 5.26% 60.0¢ alkane resources limited

at the end of the day the market says it all. he went to Europe...

1. 7,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    at the end of the day the market says it all. he went to Europe and to the US to promote ALK and I don't see new instos buying into ALK.

And the comments about I am only here to rise awarness bit is nonsense. I am sure he would have taken credit if number of instos jumped and bought into ALK.

I listed why he would struggle to attract institutional investment from day one when he announced his plans to chase this strategy. And it seems I was on the money.

Institutions want clear path to growth and he has none. Well had none until the last announcement when they finally listed more projects with firmer commitments when they will be explored.
    Better but not enough for institutional money. ALK still needs couple of JVs with smaller explorers and to bring one more project above rock licking stage. Allendale may turn out to be the one.
    Once they get there, instos can see return on their investment in acceptable time period and will get interested. There is a thing called opportunity costs that is very alien to more HC crowd but ranks very high with instos.

Until then ALK purely depends on some spectacular find at Boda/Kaiser or the TGO. And to purely depend on such, instos see it as too much risk.

Hence why I was confident Nic would struggle to bring fresh insto investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.030(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $362.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ $617.0K 1.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24169 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 11283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.0¢
  Change
0.030 ( 5.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.0¢ 60.3¢ 59.0¢ 178710
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.