KAU 0.00% 15.0¢ kaiser reef limited

I agree with your point about some wanting to see how the...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I agree with your point about some wanting to see how the current quarter and possibly another quarter plays out in terms of profitability. My biggest concern of what has been holding the share price back is the lack of a resource estimate at the A1 mine, because basically they have been mining within the historic mining levels, and it has been very difficult to estimate any type of resource.
    To me the exciting part is, we have now reached the lowest of the historic mining levels, and found plenty of good gold within those historic mining levels, but what lies below those historic mining levels?. I would like to see them, once we have the cash, to drill a series of holes, say 500 meters below the lowest of the historic mining levels, and see what’s there, that’s how Forrestville, was discovered.
    They have already indicated that these high grade reefs run beyond the historic mining levels, I am very keen to see what’s down there.
    The company have obviously taken over a very rundown set of assets, but have gone about rebuilding these assets, which takes time and money, unfortunately some of today’s punters/investors, don’t have attention spans any longer than it takes to watch a Tik-Tok video.
    The A1 mine is only half the deal, we have another mine, as I mentioned in my previous post, that hopefully will go the same refurbishment process, but maybe in a shorter timeframe, if the increased revenues from the A1 mine expedites that process, and once refurbishment is complete, you have all those deeper, unexplored levels to explore.
    Both mines are in known high grade gold country, it’s not as if we are out the back of buttf*ck Idaho, drilling in some random place.
    It is a very tough market at present and has been for a couple of years in the small cap space and punters/investors, these days are petrified of cap raisings, so to managements credit, we have avoided them for over two years now, (except for the small one recently),while making progress, not as fast as some would like, and there are at times faster moving trains out there, but management has advanced this company under its own revenues basically.
    Gold in general, gold is the oldest currency in the history of the world, it’s not some airy-fairy asset, that just exists in cyberspace.
    I follow what’s happening in the world today (these are just my personal observations), to me the world looks like it is dividing into two camps, the western world and the others.
    The western world has been printing money for decades, with not much net tangible asset backing, the other camp is looking to go down the path of money being backed by, basically gold, or other commodities.
    The world is running out of resources, wars have been fought over resources previously and will be fought much harder in the future over resources.
    I have followed the current war in Ukraine since it started, and could never really figure out why, until recently, yes Ukraine has plenty of resources and some of the most productive agricultural land on earth, but starting a war in Ukraine, was it a distraction for the western world to fall for, while the real prize for the other camp is Africa? full of undeveloped resources, easy to manipulate. Interesting times ahead.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.