KAU 9.68% 17.0¢ kaiser reef limited

I am totally amazed at our very small MC. We are a small mine...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I am totally amazed at our very small MC. We are a small mine but as things are, (not counting going past where the old timers couldn't get to) I think it a good possibility that we could have a $12 million profit a year. Our MC is 28M minus $3M cash in bank at end of last quarter, minus probably another $1M added since the giving us probably a EV of $24M. No debit or hedging and we could realistically earn a profit equal to our EV in two years. I have been looking at so many Gold companies. There are ones that are producing a few time more than us but their MC are tens of multiples more than ours. They often are largely hedged with low Gold prices and have huge debts. I can't find any other company out there that has metrics even close to ours! ASX listed, Gold mine in Australia, (stable country and benefiting in selling Gold in AUD) profitable, no debit, no hedging. Plus our own processing plant, and great Maldon exploration ground. When it comes to grade, we are right up there and it could soon increase. When KAU purchased the A1 and the Maldon processing plant there was a lot of upgrades to do. Management has done them. We now have the results that they were aiming for. Yet our MC is down with the deadbeat companies. On listcorp we are rated at number 77. with a MC of $28.1M Other Goldies producing a few times from then us have MC's in the Billions? I just can't get my head around this. As far as I can see we are the most undervalued Gold Mine on the ASX by a huge amount yet everyday the sell side gets piled up. I keep buying at what I think are great prices but I just can't figure this out. Also I noticed that as the better the news that comes out the fatter the sell side. The sell order are now a lot larger than they were before. It looks to me like someone is throwing everything they can at they to keep the SP low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $32.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67036 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 155184 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.