KAU 5.71% 16.5¢ kaiser reef limited

more and more people are feeling the pinch with diesel prices...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    more and more people are feeling the pinch with diesel prices recently. Upwards of $2.20 per litre at the moment.
    Gold miners will definitely be feeling it as well with many miners only having a couple hundred dollars per oz profit margins squeezed further.
    This will hit us as well, particularly with trucking ore from A1 to Maldon but our margins will be much better suited to absorb this in my opinion (time will tell).
    Pretty sure we had over $1000 per oz profit margins on at-least one quarterly I recall (correct me if I'm wrong).

The enhanced production from A1 should see us once again very healthy margins that can absorb these fuel and labour price pressures.
    We may only produce small oz's but we have here the ability to enjoy better profit margins and generate more eps then the "proper" gold mines that pump out 80k+ oz's but only make a couple hundred dollars for those ounces.
    Just my thoughts and how I see things.
    While many producers will be feeling the pinch we are seemingly primed and ready to kick goals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $33.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $17.52K 106.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 269982 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 16626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.