ALK 0.93% 54.5¢ alkane resources limited

I personally like to take the time , to listen to what the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    I personally like to take the time , to listen to what the Directors/MD write and say .
    On Roswell ...interview with Jonathan Jackson some 3 weeks ago , with Nic Earner following the Release of the 31st Dec Quarterly .
    Worth a listen again ..but to tabulate points made is summary: aand with a rough time line :
    #Refer to daigram of Roswll Drilling p5
    1.32 Now infill drilling
    1.35 10m x 15m drilling which is tight
    1.41 Grade control purposes for ourselves
    1.43 Defining shape of ore body
    1.56 First (Roswell ) Mining area
    1.59 Quite high grade there
    2,02 Updated Resource Model later in January
    2,08 Internally , mine plans later in February
    2.14 More development in Feb/march/April
    2.22 April period , starting stoping there , which is what we are after as there is a lot of higher grade material .

Whilst there is a slight time slippage , it probably is that the technical mining plans are being brought together in a way ( in conjunctiom with the grade control ) , to be able to present a more comprehensive picture of what the output ( higher grades ) most likely looks like .
    17000m of infill drilling was conducted at Roswell from underground in the Dec Qtr ..on top of 8000 m in the prior qtr , as the underground drive approached the Roswell ore face . That's a very substantial programme --and I expect it will yield very , very good results .

Todays excellent ( second last ) update Drill results at Kaiser , before these final holes assays are available , and the updated MRE ---AND a more thorough Presentation of whats unfolding at Roswell , should give Edison / Bell Potters / Ords plenty to get their Analyst's heads around .
    The willingness of NE and IC to respond to requests for explanations/ details by phone / in person / email , has been remarkably tolerant and forthcoming .
    When ( not if ) the subject of a JV at Boda / Kaiser arises , I suspect the possible partner/partners will be delighted at what the ALK TECHNICAL DATA Room will present .... and similarly , the Mine Planning that is going into making Tomingley a 100,,000 oz producer pa for a further 10 years or more .
    I think the "shape "of ALK is changing in a much more rapid way than this HC Forum would tend to portray!
    Each to there own opinion and assessment .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.