ALK 1.53% 64.5¢ alkane resources limited

I personally like to take the time , to listen to what the...

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    I personally like to take the time , to listen to what the Directors/MD write and say .
    On Roswell ...interview with Jonathan Jackson some 3 weeks ago , with Nic Earner following the Release of the 31st Dec Quarterly .
    Worth a listen again ..but to tabulate points made is summary: aand with a rough time line :
    #Refer to daigram of Roswll Drilling p5
    1.32 Now infill drilling
    1.35 10m x 15m drilling which is tight
    1.41 Grade control purposes for ourselves
    1.43 Defining shape of ore body
    1.56 First (Roswell ) Mining area
    1.59 Quite high grade there
    2,02 Updated Resource Model later in January
    2,08 Internally , mine plans later in February
    2.14 More development in Feb/march/April
    2.22 April period , starting stoping there , which is what we are after as there is a lot of higher grade material .

Whilst there is a slight time slippage , it probably is that the technical mining plans are being brought together in a way ( in conjunctiom with the grade control ) , to be able to present a more comprehensive picture of what the output ( higher grades ) most likely looks like .
    17000m of infill drilling was conducted at Roswell from underground in the Dec Qtr ..on top of 8000 m in the prior qtr , as the underground drive approached the Roswell ore face . That's a very substantial programme --and I expect it will yield very , very good results .

Todays excellent ( second last ) update Drill results at Kaiser , before these final holes assays are available , and the updated MRE ---AND a more thorough Presentation of whats unfolding at Roswell , should give Edison / Bell Potters / Ords plenty to get their Analyst's heads around .
    The willingness of NE and IC to respond to requests for explanations/ details by phone / in person / email , has been remarkably tolerant and forthcoming .
    When ( not if ) the subject of a JV at Boda / Kaiser arises , I suspect the possible partner/partners will be delighted at what the ALK TECHNICAL DATA Room will present .... and similarly , the Mine Planning that is going into making Tomingley a 100,,000 oz producer pa for a further 10 years or more .
    I think the "shape "of ALK is changing in a much more rapid way than this HC Forum would tend to portray!
    Each to there own opinion and assessment .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $389.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ $966.2K 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10774 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 53509 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
66.5¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ 334168
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.