ALK 1.53% 64.5¢ alkane resources limited

For the hell of it , mate !You were obviously looking for a rise...

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    For the hell of it , mate !You were obviously looking for a rise to your "observations " !
    And I am reluctant to respond , for it obviously wastes my time and yours , for no meaningful outcome at all !
    That said :
    Firstly ...your interpretation of my post , is wrong .The "shape "of ALk is changing , because Tomingley is becoming a 100k x 10 year producer , and Boda /Kaiser has an indicated /inferred Resource of Copper / Gold , that can be progressed with a willing JV partner/ partners at domestic or International level .
    Secondly ....I have had many a robust conversation with Messrs Earner /Chalmers/ Lethlean ( and to a lesser extent Gandel ) over many years , on both ALK and ASM ...by phone / email /in person .Some ended with consensus , some remain as disagreements on either direction/personnel/ strategy /timing .The conversations go a long way back ...back to where even the life span and future of Tomingley was far from certain to be retained. As to your comment "Warship your Gods ...and don't question them "......not only disingenuios , but what nonsense !
    Respect for the technical capabilities of Messrs Earner and Chalmers --to grow a mine and explore with economic success remains rock solid ...because of the respect I have for their ability to make decisions based on the information /knowledge in their hands at the time , which is far greater thqan I can source .
    Thirdly ..am I pissed off at the share price ! You betcha ..and am I pissed off at Gandel selling unexpected x 2 ! You betcha . But I am resigned to the fact that the Gandel Empire ( Chairman plus Chapelgreen ) still own 27% ish of both ALK and ASM , and , if not successful in the lifetimes of father/son , it will be passed down the line as inherited assets that will eventually succeed .I either accept that fact ..or move on !
    I have still nearly 2 million reasons why I have been waiting for dividends to arise for many years ...so I am bitterly disappointed in the share price and /or lack of income returns .
    Fourthly .. I used to applaud your observations/ input /questions ...and respected your right to raise them as a shareholder . In some of the dialogue I have had with either /both the Directors /Brokers or other retail holders , I used to reflect on the points you have raised/made . Your right to raise them ( with respect ) never was questioned , and remains your right . If you still are not satisfied with the responses , go your hardest . In the end , you will be proven right ...and , in the case of now the accelerated and wider drilling programme at Boda , I both hope and think /expect you will be right !
    But ..it will be funded from an accelerated and growing Tomingley operation , where I believe the underground drilling will prove to be a huge success , and based on widely gathered material ( other drilling .aeromags etc ) , not just random holes !
    Fifthly ,,,and finally . What you have repeated outlined , ad naseum in many of your 7000 + posts , is that you remain disenchanted because your suggestions/ directions /timing , put forward privately and most publicly , have not been accepted . Not rejected ..just receiving responses that did not adhere to your thinking right there and then ! You concede you are not a geologist ..neither am I , so when I am satisfied with a particular response , I respect the answer , even if it might be a case of "agree to disagree "! All in good faith and respect .

I by and large tune out of HC these days . I follow a particular Biotech Stock in pursuit of a cure for cancer , and that's largely why I switch on the HC link .
    My post yesterday ..was simply to remind ALK holders on Nic Earner's interview , post the Quarterly ..and on Roswell .
    The intention was not to ignite your vitriol , on your "reading "of my interpretations of my motives and integrity !
    With respect ....have a good day , and I wish you every success with your long term goals ..Dude .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $389.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ $966.2K 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10774 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 53509 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
66.5¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ 334168
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.