ALK 2.14% 57.3¢ alkane resources limited

"or we can perhaps have civil debate if the BoDs and MD are...

1. 2,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    "or we can perhaps have civil debate if the BoDs and MD are doing good job or not without throwing jabs and then complain if an uppercut came back as some chums do."

As I see it, the vast majority of jabs have not been originating from other posters, the other posters have been responding to the varying complaints and accusations that you make Antipater.
    Y
    our usual accusations of board ineptitude, inaction, wrong strategy, insufficient drilling, drilling in the wrong place, wrong composition of board members, wrong CEO, inability to do effective M&A, etc are a well worn record that becomes tiresome to some.
    Apart from those topics, over the years you have contributed lots of helpful speculation about maybe Ian Gandel will sell out, maybe he is financially stressed, maybe the money he takes from Alkane is going into company XXX, you guess some information leaked during drilling, maybe it was one of the drilling team, maybe Alkane are holding back drilling results, etc etc.

This particular thread (Kaiser Resource Drilling) has had 42 posts I think - of which you have contributed almost half. The same goes for the Director Shareholder thread which at last count had 249 posts, of which you contributed 109.
    You cannot suggest that all your posts are new thoughts - To me, they are a bit like visiting your elderly uncle who has Alzheimer's. He repeats himself because he can't remember what he has said to you, and so he states the things he is fixated on. And maybe his self esteem is linked to his ability to feel that he can influence people.

Its not that people have not read what you write, and its not that they have not evaluated your propositions - but if you review your more radical posts, you will see that not many people agree with you.

On the other hand some of your posts have been quite insightful, which just goes to prove that I should not have written any of the above. Lol.

Now that I have that off my chest, I have not seen you directly comment on Nic Earners recent 50 minute interview on Corporatestorytime, which helped me understand the number of moving parts and the complexity of the projects that Alkane have been managing - each at their own stage of work.
    https://corporatestorytimepodcast.podbean.com/e/nic-earner-managing-director-alkane-resources/

I would be happy to know your observations on that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.3¢
Change
-0.013(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $346.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 58.5¢ 57.0¢ $503.4K 871.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 94264 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 37550 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.0¢
  Change
-0.013 ( 2.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.5¢ 58.5¢ 57.0¢ 247990
Last updated 11.36am 03/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.