ALK 2.56% 57.0¢ alkane resources limited

There are many good posts on this thread. Favourable and...

1. 1,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1976
    There are many good posts on this thread. Favourable and critical, just the way this forum was designed foe.

We all had a chance to top up ALK in the low 50s and high 40s. It beggars belief how that even happens, but it does.

The share price has now had its dead cat bounce and in my view has struck its cyclical low point, barring a market wipe out.

ALK newsflow, will drive the price higher, supported by the general rise in POG and a bit more time for both to be absorbed by the market.

Experienced precious metals investors understand the deep value and disconnect between current profits, current share prices and the current and prospective POG.

lt is only a matter of time for the broader market players to join the dots. In my view, ALK like my other junior Au producers are significantly undervalued. There will be a month or a quarter in the next year or so when M&A or sector re-rating will produce the outcome we all seek.

Until that time, ALK is turning a profit, upgrading its resource and doing what it needs to in order to secure capital.

l remain very happy to hold and continue to accumulate around current prices. Without being fixed to a price, l expect ALK will be over 80c by Q4 this calendar year and approaching $1 during 2025.

These are somewhat unremarkable expectations but as far as investing goes, 20% to 40% upside within a year is pretty attractive, with minimum downside risk.

lG trades are the only wild card l can see that can throw a spanner in the works. We should all remain mindful of them.

GLTASH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $343.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 58.5¢ 56.3¢ $496.6K 868.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 94419 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 15637 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
57.0¢ 58.0¢ 56.5¢ 163696
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.