ALK 0.90% 56.0¢ alkane resources limited

either read from Anns or heard from a preso or both, but I am...

1. 7,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    either read from Anns or heard from a preso or both, but I am sure they are talking to potential JV partners.

the question is how to attract the best price. the suitor will try to talk the price down while the target will try to talk the price up. so ALK is trying to negotiate as high price as possible.
    and what is the best way to attract high price is by showing NMPP has lot more to offer than the current MRE.
    how do ALK do that? Here are few ways... be good if they tick 2 or all 3 boxes rather than 1.
    And this is on top of the Scoping Study they do right now which is good thing - if it shows fast return of capital.

1. Have to drill few really deep holes and prove there is lot more from existing zones at depth.
    2. Show potential of new discoveries from Boda/Boda2/3/Kaiser/Boda4.
    3. Make another discovery at one regional target - Driell, Konigin, Murga, Finn's, etc.

1. Should be easiest to prove as ALK has many options here. They did hit some very interesting high-grade zones at Kaiser, Boda and Boda2/3. They can test these zones and few should show good enough results to point to very long LOM from UG operations. The chances for success are much higher here than drilling new holes at regional targets with lot less knowledge of the local geology - the further away they drill from Boda/Kaiser the higher the chances the new orebodies to be formed in unique settings that are very different to Boda or Kaiser.
    2. The zone around 108 and 094 is one example and there is potential to make another discovery if ALK keep trying.
    3. This will need lot of luck as ALK did almost no active exploring in these areas for long time. But then again, we do deserve some luck. If one of those targets does contain economic resource and has formed in similar settings to Boda or Kaiser then ALK will be able to find it lot easier as they can look for similar magnetic signatures. But as I said earlier, the further to move from Boda and Kaiser the higher the chance they will be dealing with very unique orebody - if there is one to start with. Let's see what they found from the first round of drilling at Driell, Konigin and Murga. We only need one of the three to return ~1g/t AuEq over ~200m to set the SP on fire and force any potential JV suitor to sweeten the offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.005(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $337.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.5¢ 56.0¢ $229.6K 405.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 69768 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 4637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
56.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 56.0¢ 126037
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.