ALK 0.00% 57.5¢ alkane resources limited

I've said it before and I'll say it again.ALK have made a great...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

ALK have made a great discovery. It will be economically viable going by the maiden resource statements already made. In fact this could be the most significant discovery made in Australia for a long time.

Kaiser has native copper 10m wide as a supergene cover and this might just be the tip of the iceberg as far as copper goes. It is a massive and widespread chalcopyrite mineralisation that is conducive to processing a marketable economic copper and gold concentrate. The early metallurgy testing indicates a 25% copper and 30-40 gt Au concentrate is obtainable by standard grinding and flotation. Plus a separate gold bullion output can be obtained as well by finer grinding and cyanide leaching the pyrite concentrate. That is economic quality stuff.

There are plenty of relatively high grade gold zones throughout Boda and Kaiser. That is, relative to this type of porphryr discovery. They haven't found the massive high grade zones that the market is wishfully hoping for; but this type of deposit is unlikely to have such a wishful thinking large zone anyway. The magmatic and hydrothermal mobilisaton patterns look to be far to dynamic for such wishful thinking. Notwithstanding, the breccias look like giving up plenty of high grade lodes and there is likely to be plenty more to discover yet!?!

The mineralisation is widespread over a huge area with plenty of cross cutting faults that make it challenging to plan drill targets. IMHO the resource estimate will get bigger and bigger as the improved understanding of the faults and trends will increase the confidence to step up the amount of drilling.

How much bigger does it need to be before due recognition is given to the great discovery by the market? It is already a young giant and still growing. Compared to other market darlings this stock is dirt cheap........... pun intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 60.0¢ 57.5¢ $885.8K 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42014 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 70916 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.5¢ 60.0¢ 57.5¢ 309515
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.