BC8 1.67% 29.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Here is a little taste outlining the prospectively. Black Cat...

1. 12,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143

Here is a little taste outlining the prospectively.

Black Cat Syndicate Limited (“Black Cat” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide an update on regional exploration at the 100% owned Paulsens Gold Operation (“Paulsens”).HIGHLIGHTS Low cost regional exploration at Paulsens is being progressed in parallel with underground diamond drilling focused on near-mine Resource extensions and mining studies to support an operational restart decision.

 Regional soil sample results have identified new targets ~15km southeast of the processing facility.

 The “High Noon” prospect is a ~1,200m x 300m >200ppm Cu-Pb-Zn soil anomaly located ~1.2km southof the historical Tombstone Cu-Ag-Au workings.

 The “Goldilocks” prospect is a ~1km long >5ppb Au soil anomaly parallel to the Billeroo Fault, a local splay off the regionally-significant Nanjilgardy Fault that plays a key role in gold mineralisation at Paulsens.

 A total of 565 auger samples from Mt Clement have identified a 1.5km x 0.5km (0.75km2) coincident Au and Sb in soil anomaly to the north and east of the Central and Western Zone Resource areas. The new Sb soil anomaly is approximately three times larger than the anomaly associated with the Eastern Zone Resource area at Mt Clement which is already Australia’s third largest and second highest grade Sb Resource.

 Black Cat recently pegged additional tenure in the Ashburton Basin southeast of Paulsens (Figure 2). This tenure includes the historic Big Sarah Gold Mine which produced ~220oz Au @ 52.6g/t Au pre-1940. Importantly, these workings sit within an undrilled ~4km long Au in soil anomaly with historical rock chip samples up to 50.6g/t Au. By way of comparison, during the same pre-1940 period, the historic mine at Paulsens produced ~840oz @ 9.5g/t Au.
    No recorded drilling has previously been undertaken at or around the Big Sarah Mine and this area is an exciting example of the unfulfilled potential around Paulsens.

Black Cat’s Managing Director, Gareth Solly, said: “Our ongoing low cost regional exploration on the Wyloo Dome and in the Ashburton Basin continues to highlight the untested potential around Paulsens. The undrilled ~4km long gold-in-soil anomalies around the Big Sarah Mine and at Goldilocks are clear examples of this.In addition, large scale, multi-commodity targets open the possibility of delineating larger base metal and antimony Resources within trucking distance of Paulsens which is the only fully permitted processing facility within the region. These opportunities highlight the longer-term potential to build a significant mining inventory at Paulsens.

I would rate the Paulsens lease as one of the best money could buy. The high grade copper gold potential is also a no brainer for the drill bit along the Belvedere strike. There is stuff sticking out of the ground all over the Mt Clement lease when I look at the diagrams. It’s undrilled with old timer mine shafts at surface. It has the potential to unearth another Spectrum style deposit. I think bc8 is completely miss priced. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $111.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $115.7K 389.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 175019 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 98981 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.