KZR 8.82% 7.4¢ kalamazoo resources limited

Ann: Kalamazoo enters Pilbara Exploration JV with SQM, page-16

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I get your point Bluesky, but I feel their are significant differences with Kalamazoo.

1) The value of the company is buoyed by the Ashburton gold, so a couple of million to drill the "drill-ready targets" that Paul talked about in his most recent interview would not have tanked the company. No success, no great drama...move on. Big success....the "twin" they keep referring to of Pilgangoora, becomes closer to a reality.

2) I doubt that SQM are investing $12m because they think there is little lithium here. On the contrary, as everyone suggested they are an eminent investor, so seems likely the goods are there.

3) It seems that there are a few "old goldies" involved here that don't quite understand the macro-economic changes in the world right now and why lithium is being hunted by every junior and major on the planet.

The shareprice spiked on news of Pear Creek acquisition two days ago, and now has dropped knowing we have given so much away considering a major is so keen to take our goods.
    Again, I am a little disappointed, and thought we probably could have shelved the stale gold focus for a couple more months and had a crack at the pegmatites in the richest hard rock lithium region in the world, considering our lucky "free-kick".
    As you say, more risk-free and should work out well, just not as well as I thought may have been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.