KZR 5.21% 9.1¢ kalamazoo resources limited

Ann: Kalamazoo increases tenure at Castlemaine Gold Project, page-11

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Pretty obvious that there is a very limited float on KZM ,so it goes up on relatively small volume.The same of course can happen on the downside .I was also invested in DEG which has had an incredible run ,sold too soon sadly .It has had a huge correction of 30-40% in a few days .Went from a value of 40 million to 1 billion in a few months ,quite amazing.I have been buying SVL which is a very well managed junior producer ,its only problem is that it hedges .Have been cruising around looking for something else in Aussie land and discovered DGO which I may buy .DGO owns about 20% of DEG which at the top was worth 200 million (whole company is valued at about 300 million ).There most recent presentation was really interesting .Setting itself up as an explorer in western Australia with multiple projects .Less risky than KZM I think at these prices .The one thing I don't understand about KZM is why it is taking so long to drill there most promising projects ???Is there some problem or local opposition .I don't know.Supposedly the first drill program was at a less preferred location and was a duster .But why did they do that ??.They seem to be adding peripheral prospects but not drilling where they say they have a great chance of a high grade find .Its why I bought in originally.It all makes me nervous which is why I am out of KZM until things clarify . I have been disappointed too much in the past with speculative explorers not to be cautious .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.005(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $17.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.1¢ $7.728K 82.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15572 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 73869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.