KZR 7.07% 9.2¢ kalamazoo resources limited

Ann: Kalamazoo increases tenure at Castlemaine Gold Project, page-15

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I have invested in quite a few Aussie land small mining stocks .It doesn't seem in other areas of Australia that it takes so long to get a drilling permit ,I am just wondering if there is something causing the holdup in getting the permits in this particular area .I am not sure if it is state specific or not .Fosterville South got a drill permit and started drilling at their Golden Mountain prospect in Victoria and have already found something,whilst KZM have been messing around .They seem to be waiting on a drill permit on their prospect due south of the Fosterville mine ,GBZ doesn't seem to have its drilling permit either and Hennigh is involved who doesn't seem to move with the speed of light .NVO has been messing around forever it seems .Certainly seems quicker to get drilling permits in Western Australia .
    My other great success has been DEG ,but sold too soon .It went up 40 times in the space of a few months on the strength of their Pilbara discovery ,In an obvious bubble now and has corrected back .DGO which owns 16% of DEG not up nearly so much and has a lot of other prospects so bought that instead of DEG .
    Pretty obvious that there are a lot of Chinese hackers invading hot copper which is ruining the value of some of the bbs which previously were of high quality .Not on KZM bb yet .
    Cant see what will drive KZM stock price in the absence of drilling .News is what drives these stocks ,several of my Canadian explorers have corrected back after a big run .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.007(7.07%)
Mkt cap ! $16.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $38.21K 402.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28000 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 37000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.007 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.2¢ 70165
Last updated 15.50pm 04/06/2024 ?
KZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.