ERL 33.3% 0.2¢ empire resources limited

here is a few questions for you lad when was the last time you...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    here is a few questions for you lad

when was the last time you phoned ERL ?
    when was the last time you phoned hamptons ?
    when was the last time you phoned burbank ?
    no doubt you wouldn't trust any of their answers ..lol..was that going to be your answer ?

you seem to have some amount of knowledge about the past of ERL but you are leaving gaps ,,i find that not strange but obvious you have a hidden agenda as do the ones that give you a thumbs up..obviously cohorts ..you could be a market manipulator..who knows..? .what i do give a crap about is players trying to manipulate stock prices on forums..i go with facts not fiction..i do the LT in stocks..i contact the immediate source to confirm that the company is for real....hard game..lot of shorts come and go spin their bs to manipulate prices..they deny they are doing it but the smart peeps see through the bs....phone the source and be educated..all happening now..get over the past..stop playing the victim and blaming others...focus on the present — the here and now — and enjoy. ...producing now delivering to the mill.. ...all good..
    stop playing the bs with the mom and dad investors ..ERL have gold they are not looking for it this is not a search and hopefully find project..they have found, have dug it up and are now processing it..ore deliveries are going hard 24/7 to the mill...they are financially sound all good..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.226M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 17415245 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7983800 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.