ERL 33.3% 0.2¢ empire resources limited

ERL hasn't gone into full production yet..gold is not an ignored...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    ERL hasn't gone into full production yet..gold is not an ignored commodity it never has been, and wont be

Gold is always a wanted needed commodity..gold has great conductivity and resistance to oxidation and corrosion this makes gold a great metal for electrical connectors.

Gold's catalytic properties can be effective in reducing hazardous emissions to the air and removing industrial pollutants from groundwater.

Exceptionally malleable and ductile, gold can be manufactured so thin that it appears transparent and can be used as a reflector of electromagnetic radiation, radio waves, and heat.

The metal's biocompatibility makes it a natural choice for sensitive human implants.Gold-based drugs have been developed and are used to treat illnesses. Research is currently ongoing into the role that gold nanoparticles can play in cancer treatment

Gold is used for dentistry ,jewelry

Gold is never discarded. It's always recycled , estimates suggest that 95% of all the gold ever mined is still in use today. The same cannot be said about lithium..ERL is close to the first pour..earnings are about to happen..need to earn to survive..been a lot of down ramping in regards to management over the past year /months because of council delays and impatience by investors , beginning to doubt some , though they have "held"or buy in their sentiment that they actually hold..in reality why would you kick the crap out of someone who is about to make you wealthy ? ..reflects on prices..all happening now though..people need to move on from the past..interesting to note though that some who are desperate for investors to come to their investments that are not performing as they want..are visiting now that ERL i coming into full production..usually the way of self advertising their alternative stocks....they see ERL is getting interesting so jump in to advertise..personally i see it as desperation on their part ..lot of comp out there in the lithium market if your pumping out gold bars you can handle any competition..i wish everyone the best in whatever they invest in..enjoy your journey..hopefully not at another investors expense..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.226M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 17415245 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7983800 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.