ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Kalgoorlie Nickel Project Australian Government Recognition, page-82

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Couldn't agree  with you more @boughtearly -  in an earlier posting  I suggested the same thing.

One possibility is that some had applied for shares in the .55 cent cap raising and then again in the recent .70 cent equity raising and now boosting holding/s on market.

With close to  8 million shares changing hands in the three day this week, it will be interesting what today might bring.
    I well remember a failed hostile bid for this nickel (then owned by Heron Resources) by Joseph Gutnick's
    Centaur Mining - Not one share changed hands during an extended hostile  takeover bid.

For those wanting to know how this gigantic resource came about by the founder Ian Buchhorn and exactly why he deserves to see the KNP to fruition, below is some interesting early reading after Ian had founded and listed Heron Resources - His persistance and strategy certainly paid off especially in leaving Heron with all the "goodies" he so much believed in and were the major part of his working life as a geologist and mineral economist. ENJOY THE READ!!

https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Junior-Heron-takes-major-step

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $23.69K 52.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9327 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.