ARL 3.23% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

Great stuff and well done to all who were kind enough to post...

1. 4,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Great stuff and well done to all who were kind enough to post regularly, stick their neck out and have a go with posting over the course of the last 5 years- as well as the newer friends who’ve done so since buying in.

Seeing as our projects are in WA, often ranked as one of or the best operating jurisdictions in the world and as this is a nation with some of the biggest gas reserves on the planet we don’t need to worry about any kind of sovereign risk- not even those related to oil. A model T can easily be modified to run on gas, we have a bit of oil ourselves and a lot of our tanks etc run on gas while our subs will soon be running on nuclear power ( I firmly believe that hydrogen will enter the mix soon too ).

Battery minerals. Oil. Gas. Uranium. Hydrogen. Oz has it all. Pivotal geographical position at the bottom of the Asia Pacific- the world’s most populous region and that which by default the 21st century will largely revolve around.

The relevance is the noting of the national importance of this strategic resource- as it is listed as being in this declaration of support. Strategic means big picture. Our use of foreign oil will only become less pronounced once Oz can become a more important part of the global battery chain. Just because we use it doesn’t mean we’d collapse without it!

Fingers crossed the nickel silliness ends soon- a free market should let bad bets cost the gambler whatever they took on ( ahem ahem apparently not as big Mr. ‘Big Shot’ ), and prices come back down to a point that won’t drive the world away from NMC/NCA chemistries!

This is just the beginning- the recent note that the DFS will not be done until Q1 2023 is actually welcome to me ( someone who last year was openly and privately pushing for us to move to complete the DFS ), as it will allow more of the sulfide etc we are uncovering to be included.

I still feel very much that our good Board’s goals are in tune with mine and those of other large shareholders, while benefiting all shareholders equally over time. Our Board is right next to us in the trench! They’ve invested and continue to invest their own money. That has always been and continues to be a real shot of confidence for me.

Fingers crossed as well for the Ukrainian tragedy- neither side appears to be without stain and I really believed that Russia didn’t have the capacity for an all out invasion ( whaddayaknow- looks like they didn’t! ). My mistake being of course forgetting how irrational we humans can be! This is of course relevant to this company and thread as it affects the nickel price and strategic resource ( which we have been clearly defined as ), decisions made by our own government here in Oz.

Even at my conservative $100,000,000 IGV ( nickel back to $10~ a pound etc ), a 1% market cap pricing on that basis puts us at $1,000,000,000 or roughly 6 times where we are today. $6~ SP. That of course does not include dilution along the way but as we’ve seen recently, even significant dilution doesn’t hold us back when the market sees the funds going to activities that create/improve the underlying fundamentals.

The relevance of that note shouldn’t need explaining but in case it does- it’s because this is a price sensitive ann. which brings us in to the realm of what is and is not able to affect our share price.

Cheers for the pip, @xxLiONxx if interested maybe say g’day on twitter as I probably won’t post much from now on- maybe again at $1.25, $1.50, $2 and so on.

Those are the next big psychological thresholds for me ( I like charts but know that numbers also have their own affect on us humans ). Why? The breaching of one gives investors/traders reason to look to the next.

It’s not the best form to dip out without a note to those who’ve shared the adventure since 2017 & more recently so thought it best to come back and say all the best to us and ARL! Catch ya at or near those price marks!
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 19/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.015(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.8¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $11.78K 25.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81978 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 23716 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.