ARL 2.27% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Kalgoorlie Nickel Project Feasibility Study Update, page-14

1. 1,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Let's play your little game, Wayne ....

You have stated .."It looks like everything when getting turned and scrutinized is not near as good as we were told. Lets talk about costs. I asked the question about how far down underground your minerals are? And how far apart? Simple questions really. But important questions".

If they are such simple, but important, questions, tell me WHY don't you know the answers? I'd assume the answers are available in coy documents and announcements, tell me, WHY haven't you read them? Are you unable to read?

Do you expect others to do your work for you? An important question is WHY do you ask anonymous posters to find answers for you? Surely that would be poor form? How about YOU find out these answers and come back and tell us?

A better question for you would be.... Do you feel like a dill having admitted you bought .08c shares for 11.5c - just because there are .14c options attached? Or perhaps, do you feel like a proper nit for admitting you bought these shares WHEN the price on mkt was more than 20% lower than the 11.5c asking price. I can see why you need help...smile.png

It seems that certain AUZ holders have trouble reading coy announcements...Is your other account name, weasley by any chance - he had real trouble reading past the big, bold headlines of an announcement??? Seems you do too! Common theme coming through.

Ah cr&p, there you go - you've got me talking to idiots again. Have a nice night, Wayne.

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $4.32K 9.921K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21138 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 52626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.