ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    @Successwillcome, What do you claim here is unsubstantiated? Can I suggest you provide some support for your assertions, if you can? You say you want to turn the conversation to substance, but you haven't provided any yourself - can't have it both ways. You say you're asking simple, but important questions, but apparently you can't find answers to provide the basis of a conversation - why is that? Don't like reading?

Still waiting your response on this one....A better question for you would be.... Do you feel like a dill having admitted you bought .08c shares for 11.5c - just because there are .14c options attached? Or perhaps, do you feel like a proper nit for admitting you bought these shares WHEN the price on mkt was more than 20% lower than the 11.5c asking price. I can see why you need help... Is that why your salty?

And what damage has been done? I can see damage caused by a non performing mgmt over on your thread - Is that what you mean? I can see posters trying to alert unsuspecting posters how poor mgmt can, and have, ruined a project. I can see ill informed rampers saying they don't like mgmt, but are willing to pay 11.5c for a CR when on mkt price says 8c (or is it lower now?) - just for the 14c options attached. Now, we know that is substantiated - unless said poster was just ramping the CR? We know said poster is ill informed over on his coy threads because he keeps repeating other posters info, without understanding its significance, eg. LOM, payback periods, but won't discuss impact of grades? Why is that?

Anyway, Wayne, enough of the jollies here - you have too many fires to fight over yonder... Can you let us know what you paid into the CR - love to know if you're the only newbie to get sucked in by BB and his jolly gang, when the sorry tale comes out on Friday. Here's a couple of other fires you can take with you - Do you reckon the dtors will contribute now (via their non recourse loan you provided them?), and do you think the sophs will follow through on their commitment? I did notice the wording did not confirm your coy had firm commitments from the sophs. Boy, that'd be disastrous if they pulled out now!!

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.