EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Personally I really like the way this is reported. Really...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Personally I really like the way this is reported. Really transparent and it gives a lot of information. EXG now drilled out (infill drilling) the Excelsior deposit and the Zorastrian deposit in the past months. They only report the mineable ounces, which means that they basically made an open pit design (with different options in regard to the goldprice) and only counted the ounces which are in that design. Hence the total quantity of the reported ounces resource is slightly down from earlier reports, but these ounces should get a better valuation. Next step for these 2 deposits is to transfer (part of) them into Reserves (which is expected in july!?).

After this they can really start exploring the grounds, where all geo's i have talked to over the years seem to have high expectations for a multi-million resource to be found on the ground. They are all convinced that it is there: they just need to find it. Should get interesting the upcoming months if they can find the ounces

Mr Johnston talks about getting EXG to a critical mass, where the critical mass is around 2mln ounces resource / 1 mln reserve. At that point they are ready to and want to build their own processing plant. To put it simply, they can reach that by exploring and/or by a merger. Lets hope they can find those ounces by their own accord, but it is nice to have a solid vision as how to develop the area for it's potential.

Just my 2cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.