EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Have not had time (or the skill) to completely analyse but...

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Have not had time (or the skill) to completely analyse but reviewing again see the new resources report loses 101k oz in Zoro u/g - now 46k oz from 147k oz.

On top of that the cut-off grade was reduced from a previous 3g/t to 2.5g/t.

Unless my inexperience in mining is severely limiting my ability to clearly understand EXG's resources evolution, shareholders are deserving of management rigour in explaining the transition in gold resources.

Clearly, also, mining had to cease last year as reserves had been fully depleted.

Looking forward to the updated reserves report mid-year - hopefully with explanation of how able to be mined.

Following this the focus will be immediately on the all-important step-out and extensional drilling to find the game-changer mother lode assumed to be present somewhere in this ground, in 'elephant' country.

Seems Rowan is in London & Singapore marketing EXG. Not clear on the background to this as usually market stocks when looking for fresh capital. Seems to me the focus needs to be on finding more gold from smart use of remaining cash resources without depleting to the extent that questions arise over sufficiency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.