NST 0.38% $15.90 northern star resources ltd

eshum, while GOR does have a lot of land, as I understand it,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6775
    eshum, while GOR does have a lot of land, as I understand it, its main project would require upwards of $400-500 million to develop. So for now, I think that is an impossible task, unless POG goes to 2000+ and stays there.

I very much agree that you need to discover a decent sized gold field, there are quite a few in W.A that are not developed, albeit, they are usually very low grade. I am more talking about deposits that have been discovered, are of a decent grade for open pit 1.5/2.0 g/t with underground potential and open at depth. With capex requirements of perhaps $80-100 million to bring into production with gold recovered of approx 75-90k ounces per year, with ASIC below $1000.

I also agree that W.A is very mature overall, but.. IMHO there really are a couple of projects that still have a good profile. But.. of course, I am just a small time investor in the gold sector. I really do think that the likes of NST/MLX/EVN/RRL are going to have to look at slightly small projects to ensure their production profiles contain an element of growth.

I am trying very hard to position myself to benefit in some small way, so I am in turn, trying to understand as best I can what the likes of NST and the others mentioned above will be looking for.

Well done to NST holders who had the vision to buy years back. I clearly failed to fully understand what they were planning to undertake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.