NST 1.73% $15.26 northern star resources ltd

Ann: Kalgoorlie Operations Update, page-2

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Below is a quote from a post I made about NST's last quarterly activities report. This update really responds to that complaint, which I though was the main thing lacking in the quarterly. The results look good and the rational of adding ozs through exploration rather than acquisition is sound IMO as long as it is successful. They seem to be doing a good job currently. Also from what I can see all of the results included in the report are from 100% NST held ground. That's a bit sad for holders in the EKJV, but we've got enough and can't have it all. Lot's of work going on at Millennium as well which looks like it might be company sustaining stuff in the future. Looking good around Kalgoorlie. This work is what Barrick wasn't prepared to do and the work PlacerDome had done but with little success. Placer were just too big picture in their exploration work IMO so could see the wood from the trees.

Well done NST, its starting to look good around Kalgoorlie again.

P.S. Interesting that they are prepared to invest in a drive to enable further drilling at the Velvet discovery at KB. I suppose its a bit make or break at KB and if Velvet stacks up it will give the mine a new lease of life. I like the let's go mining attitude behind putting that drive in.

"This is a business which is relying largely on exploration to sustain resources/reserves and meet its production guidance, so shareholders should have a right to at least be told of some of the better drilling results that are being achieved via the exploration efforts."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.26
Change
0.260(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $17.53B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.05 $15.26 $15.05 $84.08M 5.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 121304 $15.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.26 22919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.