KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

I think the point of difference that some are missing with this...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I think the point of difference that some are missing with this latest project is it has encapsulated the work that is resulting in properly engineered modular components - previously it's always been bespoke. The successful deployment of the modular tech on these gas fired plants will provide proof of concept and baseline performance of that modular tech that they can then use to start selling these modular components to all and sundry for net zero power generation.

Basically every house in QLD has solar panels because they 'pay for themselves' in 5 years, I think of this as a similar concept but for industrial waste heat.I disagree that they are just another gas fired electricity company - They necessarily have had to get financing and build their own plant to prove the modular tech works and is economic, why would another company want to take on that risk?

The successful demonstration of both deployment of the modular tech and subsequent emissions free power generations will be a massive step change and IMO is the company making moment. This will enable the ability to grow and scale without commensurate increase in engineering staffing levels & expenses, and more importantly, allow them to become that company that we want them to be - the company that ticks all of the ESG boxes and helps the environment while still making money.The proof of working modular tech opens up the industrial waste heat market in a way that is de-risked for customers, rather than them having to take a massive leap of faith on highly engineered bespoke engineering plans. I would hope that the same modular components will allow them to put forth business cases for new geothermal projects as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14416360 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12612741 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.