KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Ann: KALiNA Announces Oversubscribed $10 Million Placement, page-65

1. 1,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    This is exactly why I bought in, in the first place. BUT The deployment will take a long time, they have no other modular designs that exist for other applications like Geothermal, they are currently being designed, and then they will have to do the same proof of concept and deployment before anyone would buy, that means years in the future. Hence why I think they are settling for 10 gas fired stations at least they make money on them in the short term and can just keep dangling the industrialisation carrot for Kalina to investors, just my perspective. They can sell to other gas turbine users after they have built and proven the tech, again a long time and another reason why they will just go ahead and build lots of small power stations immediately which will consume most of their time and it is a very sensible plan building smaller power stations close to where the load is required to significantly reduce transmission losses. So industrialisation will still potentially happen but not anytime soon IMO. Hence why I think the next few years for Kalina will be as an Alberta Power provider and the step after that would be to do the same in America.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.