KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Ann: Kalina Investor Presentation, page-32

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Beaches ,why do you pretend to understand the technology or the business of building power projects.You have obviously got your trades wrong and are very bitter about that and you are fabricating lies to support your shallow opinions.
    China was a disaster for Kalina. But Ross only came in at the end to help save the company.Essentially KPO had no control over the project and Sinopec installed equipment that was not approved by KPO as was required under the license.
    Ross tried to salvage a hopeless situation which was not of his making and refocussed activities towards Alberta.He was responsible for building the team that is now delivering .....something you refuse to believe and are clearly terrified of him delivering because it will prove all the dribble you have been on about for months wrong.
    I find it incredible that you insult the integrity of people like Jeff Myers and Steven White who are involved with billion dollar businesses.
    I hope you have the guts to admit that you were wrong and apologise when they deliver Saddle Hills

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.