KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

I agree 100% with what you said. Just depends on the price they...

1. 1,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I agree 100% with what you said. Just depends on the price they would have to pay for the hydrogen, I know you informed them of the product when they first announced their presence. Like you nothing would make me happier to see them king of waste heat but now I know that will never happen given the people involved.

Tipton: I am afraid of nothing and have many scars to prove it. I can tell you that I have built and run two 30+ million dollar companies from scratch, no bank loans, all internally generated cash flow, so I fully understand what it takes to build something and bring it to market successfully.

They have not built any product and their engineering capability largely revolves around picking the phone to an engineering company and asking them to build something for them. That is why they run a very capital light business they have no internal resources besides wheelers and dealers.

Ross said the Kalina module for gas turbines was ready last year, this year that module has to be redesigned as it likely either never existed, never worked or was not fit for purpose for a different turbine. So much for industrialising and so much for their engineering capability. Hence why their plan for Saddle hills is in two stages because no Kalina module exists. They have no product for any other waste heat area either, so industrialisation for them is impossible.

No doubt they will deliver gas peaker's eventually after who knows how many more raises, but that is all they will deliver IMO. Lots more BS in the raises saying how they are industrialising waste heat to get more suckers, hopefully fewer after reading my posts. They will never industrialise anything, they are a bunch of opportunistic cowboys using the carrot of the Kalina cycle to raise funds.

Another 50% dilution incoming I think and when they are really close to actually achieving something they will dilute shareholders again with huge options grants to themselves.

I see the institutions are falling all over themselves to buy shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.