HAV 0.00% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

OK, I think the score card says it all. Firstly, who at HAV...

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985
    OK, I think the score card says it all.

Firstly, who at HAV created the score card and who reviewed it? Don't they know HAV's quarters are April July October and January? I'm not aware of anything else from HAV that is reported as March, June, September and December quarters.

Secondly, you can try and point the finger at Wanbao for delays in finalising the PFS. However, why didn't HAV negotiate something into the contract requiring the PFS to be finalised within say 30 days of being delivered and if not their two month exclusive period commences. Can Wanbao keep the PFS in draft for an indefinite period and therefore postpone the commencement of the two month exclusive period indefinitely?

Thirdly,if I read the above correct, this was posted by HAV on twitter on 5 March 2018. At that time, when they knew that there were only 26 more days in March, they said that we would have Mutooroo funding negotiated and Publish Portia tails assays. Looks like its going to be a busy week at HAV if they are not going to drop the ball.....again. Oh wait, had they actually picked it up from the last time they dropped or are they still looking for the ball.

Lastly, they say they are on track to celebrate 20 years. However, from a shareholders perspective, what is there to celebrate?

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm ready for a change in management. And I mean a real one. Not just giving those up the front of the bus a different seat and job title.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.