CNK 0.00% 2.0¢ condor metals limited

Hi Richard,just chiming in to say "yep, watching"drilling was...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Hi Richard,

just chiming in to say "yep, watching"

drilling was supposed to start in May on the Mn target? No word yet.

You seem to like this management group. was that before or after Freedmans appointment ?(i havent looked that far back at your posts, but did notice the trend)

Im hoping you can elaborate on why the upbeat attitude on the Manganese? They only have the one lease, one target area with 4 decent rock chips and a possible confirmation by VTEM. Pretty hit and miss. Could be a while between drinks if they miss. still, has potential to take off if high grades are found in this program.

They are in a good neighbourhood anyway, and a high grade discovery should get decent attention. If I was to add CNK to my Spitfire map they would be in that gap to the south of Ant/Sunday hill between the blue (Jupiter application) and green (Consolidated).

$11M market cap is OK but there are currently some very cheap manganese plays around (let alone other companies in general) with JORC resources too.
    Tight capital structure with NO OPTIONS!!!
    Top 20 holds almost 75%, so not much out there for the rest of us at the moment.
    Interesting management changes of late.

Just needs some decent exploration success and marketing (like everything else), but is set up to do well if it happens.

Pretty quiet here for CNK on HC, and while I haven't told you anything new, at least you have something to read.

Cheers.
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.