CNK 0.00% 2.0¢ condor metals limited

Hi Rich,I am reasonably familiar with Freedmans history. Done...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Hi Rich,

I am reasonably familiar with Freedmans history. Done enough research to find the bad and not just the "media hype" good. All in all I think the management is a strong point.

Can you elaborate on what they were saying at the AGM? Just curious.
    Did they give an idea of their "expectations" or "potential". Have thought ahead as to how they may handle a succesful find; sale, jv, or sole develop?

My main manganese play at the moment is Spitfire (SPI). I wont ram it down anyones throat here, but if you want to know why, feel free to read my blog.

Condor is in the same neighbourhood as SPI and therefore some of the reasons for my investment in SPI apply to CNK. Condor still has a way to go. Spitfire has been exploring for a couple of years and is only now looking like reaping the rewards. CNK is only about to scratch the surface and success could be years away. However, early success is always a possibility. Grade is king and a high grade hit right off the bat, while unlikely, is reason enough for me to have a punt.

I have also been trying to pick up some Montezuma (MZM) cheaply (under 50c). It was agonising to be literaly hundreds of shares away from buying @ 42.5c to see them almost hit 70c now. Can't be in everything. So many cheap stocks at the moment. For what its worth, MZM have been exploring their Butcherbird manganese project for a couple of years too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.