RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Ann: Kamarga Copper Discovery , page-14

1. 2,986 Posts.
    Rawk, quite possibly some placement stock but I'd suggest more likely long suffering & disgruntled holders getting out on an up day. If you were close enough to get a gong in the placement I'd reckon you'd be pretty sure of significant upside to come that will reflect these outstanding initial results. Those guys are big money types not just in it for quick flickers for .003c when I'd imagine that many of them probably knew that the results were going to be good (not specific results which would suggest impropriety) but there has been general speculation that initial observation of the samples was favourable. Just look at the photos, Blind Freddy could spot the copper not just in the cores but in the rock faces. Another thing to remember is that we bought a zinc resource (or a potential one) so the copper is a significant bonus. Copper will be in huge demand in any economic improvement in the world economy. Bad luck that the rain is tumbling down but there's still plenty to occupy management with analysis, planning, negotiations etc, none of which are possibly affected by weather.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.