RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

three announcements in three days, well pointed out inspire -...

1. 2,986 Posts.
    three announcements in three days, well pointed out inspire - blowed if I know what more people could expect yet some still complain (guess they have to justify prior statements & positions). On top of that all three announcements were not just good, but positive. This incarnation of RMG is so different to the 'old' RMG it's not funny. Those drill results show great results when compared with what RMG had specified as their minimum requirement for success. I also like the line that they continue to look at other opportunities, if the old mob had said that we'd just yarn, with the new management dynamism I reckon they'll pull another rabbit out of their hat. I'm sensing solid growth based on real resource not hot air in the near future.

Love seeing that management have a strangle hold on the register, in addition close associates & happy campers who've come on board recently will ensure they have the umph required to make this new project a success & the desire to find another winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.