CDT 33.3% 0.4¢ castle minerals limited

Ann: Kambale Drilling, Geophysics & Metallurgical Testwork Update, page-13

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Late reply it's been a busy day wink.png I'm currently stuck up here in Central Queensland working with BHP..

the main message I had to management is the disappointment with the lack of action.. I fully understand their working within a very tight budget, and I do agree the graphite project is probably the one to be pushing in the current market.
    I have questions regarding Earaheedy, just want to make sure they keep this as a priority and are not stalling on moving forward with these projects..
    I would like to know more information on our very large holding of gold prospect in Ghana.. in particular how negotiations are going and who they might be negotiating with.
    I understand this type of information could be confidential I would also like to know how they might be in advance negotiations with regarding our Australian gold prospects.

I would like to see some sort of update on the Julia West gold venture and Ghana which we hold a 4% royalty.

it's always difficult for these small companies particularly CDT with some quite impressive projects under their belt to budget exploration without destroying the value for shareholders.

it's quite a simple investment for me here I just keep looking at the projects and then Compare to the market cap. I've increase my holdings by 3x currently and will continue to buy on any further dips.
    Last edited by deedee33: 27/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $18.24K 4.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 28920620 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4863369 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.