BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Ann: Kanaka 1 Lifts Confidence in ATP 813P Galile, page-18

1. 4,234 Posts.
    re: Ann: Kanaka 1 Lifts Confidence in ATP 813... SI,

you cannot seperate the cost of production argument from aspects such as net coal in CSG as it directly affects the cost argument.

The net coal is more exposed coal which means more producing surface. If the coals were half the height with double the gas content, the coals would produce the same..but over a longer time which draws out your payback argument and to the net cost of prodcution.

The net coal is VERY VERY impressive. The extent of the surveyed coals is VERY VERY impressive. The low gas contents, not so much. The lack of reporting or discussion on perm is something to keep an eye on. The company should report the report the data as they and ever other CSG company has rather than trying to mince words and try and make things seem palitable. Also wouldnt mind knowing whether 'gassy coals' is supposed to be an indication of saturation.

So in the mind of the announcer now, why would you say this. You might note there was a few of us who thought the info announced the other day was already out there... but when the tell everyone that this CSG resource is 'world class' the market reacts. I think this is the reason now why they say we will make the announcements for the common market. As long as they keep the real information in there to back up what they are saying, I couldnt care less.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.