ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Kangan Gold Project Targets Identified in West Pilbara, page-209

1. 19 Posts.
    Everyone is going crazy about not hearing any announcements about gold, if you want to actually make money and increase the share price stop dumping and then getting mad going "oh no the company is not doing anything". It takes time to fully process the findings and then report back to the share holders and you have to respect that, with gold being found left right and centre in the Pilbara region and with prospectors hitting the ground to find gold PIO should have some news in the coming weeks. Even if the gold news isn't what you expected there is still a massive C's deposit and not to mention the god damn Canadian project thats been tossed around that is due for some news, with as many tenements as PIO has the 2.4 cent share price is a steal. I understand that some of you may have had enough waiting why sell your profits short? Be greedy sell for nothing less than 3 cents, it will help the holders as well as yourselves, its definitely better than selling at 2 cents. At the end of the day if the holders want the SP to stay high stop selling so cheap and stop this whinging, patience is a virtue my friends just hold and be glad. The C's will be worth much much more than the market cap on that day you will be glad you never sold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.