ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Just sent this to Novo Hi Leo, I am an ESS shareholder and ESS...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Just sent this to Novo

Hi Leo,

I am an ESS shareholder and ESS today announced “price sensitive” news that field work and sampling would commence on heritage cleared tenement E47/3318 by the end of September. Novo reported on 17 December 2019 that the same small portion of E47/3318 had received heritage clearance.

This section of E47/3318 is a significantly small portion of the 4 ESS tenements. Why are field works and sampling commencing at a time that may not provide any results until after the December deadline for the earn into a JV? With such a big team at Egina why has this exploration been ignored?

E47/3945 lies directly between the Egina Mining Lease and Paradise, but there is not even a mention of trying to attain heritage clearance. Why is there no attempt to push for clearance on a tenement between two known hot spots?

Is Novo going to base their earn in decision on such a poultry percentage of the total land mass within these tenements?

I’ve already emailed Tim Spencer (ESS CEO) and this potential JV worries me. I don’t like the lack of information, I don’t like the supposed lack of activity and l don’t like the prospect that ESS shareholders may not see the true return they deserve. I especially don’t like the idea that the ESS Board may accept a very ordinary offer from Novo (without ESS shareholder approval) to acquire 100% ownership of the 4 tenements before they are truly explored.

Hoping you may be able to improve the information flows to provide some comfort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.