ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Hi Wack Prospecting is just like buying shares, i have to roll...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Wack

Prospecting is just like buying shares, i have to roll the dice everytime i go out prospecting, i do my best though to make an informed decision and will research area's to give myself the best chance of being successful, it certainly is a good feeling when all the hard work at home pay's off but iv'e driven home many a time very disappointed, burnt up fuel, food and more importantly time.
    I know you guy's are only interested in share prices but the Pilbara is such a massive area and unforgiving, i did it fulltime for 2 years, i just had a year off but i'm about to head out again, even though it's not as hot as past summers at the moment it's getting there, a mate told me it was 45 on their lease yesterday, as hot and uncomfortable as it is prospecting during summer it does have it's upside, there isn't as many hyena's and jackals roaming around trying to sniff out someone's hard work.

So what am i trying to say here, fortune rewards the brave, if i don't have a go i will never know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.