ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

I will take what you directed to Johnathon all on board next...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I will take what you directed to Johnathon all on board next time i'm out El Jefe, nothing like getting up at 5am before sunset, probably had a crap nights sleep due to the heat or sleeping on my 12mm ply drawer base, sit down to eat breakfast in my comfy camp chair, put the horse bum fly repellant cream on, hat and sunglasses on so i can try to at least eat it in peace but the flies are that bad i pick at least 5-6 out of my cereal and coffee and after that i then have 9 hours of detecting ahead of me.
    It will hit at least 45 degree heat, no tree's, no cloud because everyday is blue sky in the Pilbara, trying to drink enough water to stave off dehydration ( i once drank 34 litres in 3 days digging 349 nuggets in very hard rocky ground) that you get to the stage you don't want to drink anymore, the afternoon sun is the worse, it literally stings your face and you do anything to face away from it and by the end of the day you hopefully have enough gold to sit down feeling positive and say hey that was all worth it and i don't have kids to miss etc

So i think like Doodledog, don't think your entitled to anything re: info and if you do get some insight be thankful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.