ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Sentiment is clearly on the improve as the potential of large...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    Sentiment is clearly on the improve as the potential of large conglomerate gold strikes becomes evident. As @john435 has pointed out in this thread and others the gold finds to date have nearly always been located 'under' the Fortescue group. Geological age for the area PIO are exploring fits this perfectly. Nuggets have been found in the acreage historically despite the apparent focus outside of the key group boundaries, I'm expecting to see more in coming days and weeks from both the PIO camp and neighbors to firm up the belief that we are in the age sweet spot.

All this talk of gold seems to have done wonders for the sentiment and should provide an exit for those who have lost faith in Pioneer. There's nothing like gold to get the heart racing.

My opinion however remains that the gold is in second place to the cesium, cesium is planned for mining mid next year and is highly likely to generate revenue exceeding current MC. Should the surface chemistry based drilling which is planned to commence within days turn up additional domes then we may be in a position to sustain this revenue over multiple years. IMO there's currently $25-50m of pollucite defined within the Sinclair dome. As the drill does it's job that resource could well be proven to be multiples of the 10500t and the MC will move rapidly to reflect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.