LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

I don't see us going up further tbh, most of the results have...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I don't see us going up further tbh, most of the results have been released -> sure there are more due but it has had heavy selling since mid May.

The last 4 drill results have been sold off with high volume. It does look like the volume is dropping off here at 36c, I suspect because they don't want to break this level but the heavy selling since May 15th says it needs a proper pullback. This stock was at 5c one year ago. 5c to 40c is a huge run and I am sure there is more selling to come out of the 1B shares of issue. It's a great resource and I have been bullish the whole time some may remember me from early drill result days, but the chart to me says selling is now in control.

Keep in mind, DRE took 6 months to release their MRE from their last drill result. given we still have further drilling results to come I don't think we should expect an MRE until the end of the year. I have seen some comments saying next month yada yada but no one actually knows... I am just going off the average turnaround for other companies.

Best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $73.51K 700.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 813056 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.