LIN 4.55% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Don't see where the commentary was misleading. The Money of Mine...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Don't see where the commentary was misleading. The Money of Mine team are quite factual. If you watch their interview with Dylan Kelly on Rare Earth Mining in general and then watch their talk about LIN it gets it more into perspective.

The inference is that LIN are bucking the trend in the normal path to production by moving quickly to production, supposedly by second quarter next year. They only have an inferred resource, and from their own announcements are only in planning stage for Phase 3 drilling to develop an indicated resource estimate. This inferred resource situation was pointed out in the podcast, also they made the comment that an offtake partner would make a world of difference to the advancement of the project as well as SP, an offtake partner would I think at the very least require a resource reserve estimate before signing a binding term sheet, can finance be raised without these agreements in place beforehand ? time is running out to keep on schedule.
    They did point out that NDPR% was over 20% which is true this was a large benefit to the asset, along with lack of radioactivity, also LIN intend to just produce concentrate which is a much more achievable outcome, as was also pointe out.

Finally the facts are that there is really only one place that would be able to take their concentrate and that is China, otherwise they won't be selling concentrate next year, to anyone probably for some extended period, this being dependent on refineries being built in other parts of the world, which is a very difficult process. Lynas will have their own cracking and leaching plant in Kalgoorlie to then ship to Malaysia for final treatment. LIN would have to have an agreement with Lynas to take their ore to Australia first and then to Malaysia a very costly exercise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $43.01K 362.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 386165 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 247820 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 271325
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.