LIN 9.52% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

you also over complicate it - LIN is only aiming to produce and...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    you also over complicate it - LIN is only aiming to produce and sell a REO concentrate. I think the complexity to develop this increases significantly as you go further downstream, which LIN is not currently aiming to do. It is just a simple crushing and water gravity based separation to produce the concentrate. This means low opex. Given their focus is to deliver a relatively simple operation - this should be something that is much more achievable and with less risk. Also starting off with a small scale op is smart so they can refine the process and improve output/effienciency/opex. They obviously think they can deliver solid profits still only selling a concentrate. Be good to see the results of the feasibility study to support this. I think this will also give more confidence to the market and we should see a nice rebound in the stock.

Overall market continues to be pretty horrendous and liquidity is yet to come back to small caps. There is too much to like about LIN and these prices are BARGAIN levels given that this is going to likely be a tier 1 resource, moving to production in just over a year. Unfortunately LIN sentiment is super low at the moment as people are clearly taking money off the table and the short term catalysts are not there for LIN.. In these very volatile times and bond yields going through the roof, unfortunately people become very short sighted... But when the rebound comes, it'll come fast and quick in my view.. so people who leave LIN hoping to rebuy in (which i reckon there are alot of people - like you Winkydonkey who keeps coming back and trying to downramp) run the risk of missing the big inevitable rebound. At the end of the day, tier 1 resource, with offtake in place and MOUs in for bauxite.. these low levels are ridiculous and soon a big fish will see value and set off the upward run

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $161.2K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1942 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 465936 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.