LIN 5.71% 9.9¢ lindian resources limited

I'd like to suggest a new start for the new year?Last year, the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114

I'd like to suggest a new start for the new year?
    Last year, the dominant force on here was Alexandria with 4,000 posts and most of them attacking the man (poster) not the ball. Then he/she/they mysteriously disappeared at roughly the same time as Alistair Stephens...?
    Unfortunately, this set the tone for so many attacking posts between shareholders when HC is supposed to be a forum for shareholders to exchange views not belt the crap out of each other?
    I decided to support Dumaguette because some of the things said about someone who trusted what the company told him only to then be deceived and lose a lot of money were totally unacceptable (plus, I know other shareholders in exactly the same situation and now also seriously regret trusting what they were told).
    That said, I'd like to suggest to Dumaguette that we all start afresh and concentrate on what the new CEO says and does (not the old one/Chairman)?
    Of course, for this to have any chance of working, the other posters on here who also love to attack fellow shareholders would have to come to the party?
    Hopefully, we'll soon be given some really good news which should prove to be a much better thing to post about than the previous vile personal attacks?
    Any chance?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $114.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $225.6K 2.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51500 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 53634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.