LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Initially the FS was due end of last year, was pushed out due to...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Initially the FS was due end of last year, was pushed out due to late assay results. The early speed to production which was meant to occur late 2024, early 2025 has been pushed back a full year to end of 2025.
    The speed to production has been lost and with it a lot of the value.
    sacking Alistair was a poor move but they obviously want to have their little boys club together which is also why we have the CFO we shouldn’t have to have.
    I still love the resource but am losing faith in management. The next few months will show if they can execute what Alistair has put in motion but appears to be slowing to a crawl and if this trend continues we won’t see production at the end of 2025.
    i for one won’t be happy if the FS is further delayed. I think an extra six months is bad enough and the new CEO has a lot to prove as he doesn’t have a good track record.
    if the FS is not out tomorrow after having clearly promised it by the end of the month only a few weeks ago, he will be off to a very poor start in my books.
    For me it’ll be the CAPEX that will make or break us as a high one will result in huge dilution.
    I expect to know more tomorrow. Anything else is a fail for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $76.72K 613.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 624772 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.