LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Ann: Kangankunde Rare Earths Project Update, page-92

1. 7,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    i have asked your bully friend Dum, very nicely to stop the vermin on this LIN thread and that we all want LIN to succeed....

he outwardly ignores my pleasant asking to stop, and continually bashes the company about the same thing every day....

dont worry about my integrity please little booash, Dum has more than proven to all of this thread except u and ur bully squad, that he doesnt care about hurting other peoples investments or ruining sentiment of a stock that people are already in the red.

u and ur squad with your passive aggressiveness towards LIN board, and ur childish sarcasm in your questioning, its a joke... and we should all be hoping for positive light in this thread...

instead u and ur companions keep spewing hate towards LIN and their management.... its not constructive... its defamation, and if i were the board, i would seek action against u and ur team

now lets finally put this garbage behind us.... and lets get some positivity in here without anyone being positive getting shot down by u and dum every single day

thanks in advance

Last edited by Raul13: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $15.20K 129.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 452372 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 368968 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.